I used a Canon eos camera for my photo shoot on the sports setting and A+ settings. I mostly used publisher and InDesign for my magazine and photoshop for some of the photos in my magazine to sharpen them up.
Some revisions I made to my magazine include changing the fonts of my title and text, adding page numbers, adjusting columns, fixing columns, and adding some new picture to the 2 page article.
USA Today uses many methods to engage their audience's. They use things like social media accounts and billboards to grab the viewers attention.Their distribution is spread to 48.8 million people every single day. That’s a lot of profit for the company. 71.5 percent of their consumers are men and 28.5 percent of them are women. The average age the magazine is targeting for is 44 years old. This may not be the case in my magazine because I’m looking to target a high school audience.
Comments
Post a Comment