Project Selection - Magazine
Print journalism interests me because of all of the information you gain from reading articles. Most of all the information put out in newspapers is the truth. I am good at writing so this would probably be a good fit for me. The show tv series "Newsroom" helped show the different aspects of the news. It informed the viewers about the process of selecting the right pieces of information for each broadcast. If I choose to proceed with the idea of making a magazine I will need to now the process of finding out correct and eye-catching stories. Another assignment that helped me understand print journalism was the magazine analysis because it helped show me how my magazine should be planned out and organized. This project may be a challenge for me because I will have to learn how to take good pictures to incorporate into a well written and structured magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment