Project Selection - Film

Creating my own film is a very fun and creative way of getting my ideas and out to the views. It allows me to use my skills of creativity to come up with an innovative idea. Many movies can be seen as ways to relate to what is going on in your life to what is going on with the characters in films. If I decide to do this project it will allow me to pursue many of my innovative ideas and suggestions. Films can be any type of genre, but my film would most likely be a comedy. A great example of a good comedy would be "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". This movie is the perfect combination of teen angst and rebellion making it great for teen viewers. Some challenges I would have to face would be finding people to act in film and to edit in some good effects since I have never done any before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR Question #4 Draft

Audience engagement research- USA today sports weekly